I have wanted to do a post like this for quite some time. The princesses say so many crazy, cute, silly things. I never want to forget them. So here are some of the things that have been over heard at our house the last little while, and I hope to keep doing posts like these so you can see a little more of their cute personalities.
Princess M; "momee, yook dere a pock a doo" (chicken)
Me; "Yep, there sure is"
Princess m; " yook, deer a noder one, up deer on dat shelf, oh and anoder one, momee, pock a doos everywhere in our kitchen"
Princess M; looking very seriously at the cookie dough in her hand, " Mmmm, momee dis not poop. Dis cookies. I yike cookies."
Princess M; playing with a plastic cow with udders, "Mama, dis cow have boobs, yots of boobs." goes and finds a smaller animal "oh baby, deer ya go. I feed you from my boobs." (we have been learning about how babies eat. obviously. lol. and this conversation is heard quite regularlywith various "mommies" and "babies". :{ )
Princess M; talking to her baby doll, "baby Jake, dat naughty, you don't pinch your sister. You go time out!"
Isn't she a doll? She really keeps us on our toes. She is so dang smart and uses all kinds of big words, and in the right context too.
1 comment:
The boobs one is my favorite... too cute!
Post a Comment