#6
I was reminded again on Sunday of how much Heavenly Father loves and cares for us. I am so thankful for my testimony of his love for me. When things get hard and I am unsure of whatever it may be, I can always fall back on this simple truth until things get better.

#5
I was able to spend one on one time Monday morning with Princess M. Ever since Princess E started preschool we have had this opportunity. I am so thankful for this precious time. I don't think I ever realized as a kid when my mom and dad took the time with each of us kids how much it meant to them. I love how each of my girls have such distinct personalities. They really come out when they are alone.
#4
Even though the weather has turned cold today, the girls and I decided to walk to the park and play for a bit. We bundled up, princess E jumped on her bike and I pushed princess M in the stroller. While I was walking I couldn't help but be thankful for my legs, and my ability to even walk at all. I also am very grateful for the 25+ lbs that I have lost in the last few months that make it a lot easier to get out and actually go on walks.

1 comment:
Wow! Being out of commision, I missed most of your days of thanks! What a great idea to remind us how blessed we all are. Your girls are so adorable:) Being healthy is such a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment