Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day # 8

I love this time of the year. It almost always brings out the best in people. It seems like we are all trying to be more generous and kind. I have been amazed at the generosity of some un named people today who are making it possible for one of my best friends and her family to come home for Christmas.

My sister Chelle, and her family have been living in Cleavland Ohio for the last few years while her hubby goes to Dental School. All of us, on my side of the family, still live in the west. So I can understand how it must feel when they are unable to be here. We have been on that side of it with King J's family, and it sucks!


When I got the news today that she is coming home, for almost a month, I was pretty excited. Thank you, who ever is responsible, for making it possible for them to visit. It will be money very well spent.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I can't wait to see you and your sweet family! It's going to be so much fun!