I am so thankful for 2 cars.
I was not planning on going into Salt lake today, but Justin called me at about 10:30. Right as I was in the middle of deep cleaning the kitchen. He had been at work for 1.5 hours and had just realized that he was in such a hurry to get into work that he had left his keys in the ignition, and the car was still running, and locked the doors. LOL, how one does that I am not sure. But he and the other 2 guys in his car pool did not notice that he had totally left his car running.
So I got to drop everything and drive in and unlock his car so he could turn it off. When I got there it had been running for just over 3 hours. LOL, so I am very grateful that we had a 2nd car so I could go help him out, and save the money it would have cost to hire a lock smith.
2 comments:
well, that's a story you'll probably never forget! How funny!
greetings from spore!
Post a Comment