Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Train, A Train

We had to go into Salt Lake this morning for a court date that some friends of ours had. They were adopting their 3rd child and invited us to come. Well I thought it would be fun to go a little early, park at King J's building and ride tracks to the court house. The girls were SO excited to ride on the train. I figured it would be a fun time and since there was a stop right in front of the Matheson Courthouse down town it would be a breeze.

So we walked the 1.5 blocks to the tracks stop by Temple Square. As we were walking to the stop, we could see the top of the SLC temple. Princess E immediately started singing "I love to see the Temple" (her favorite song) the whole way to the train. It was so cute, and we got lots of smiles from others passing us by.They were so excited. In this picture we had just ridden the train and got off at the wrong stop. They didn't care. It just meant that we got to ride another train. Looking to see if the train is on it's way. Right after I took this picture, the train appeared. She was over the "yellow" line and it honked right by her head. It scared the crap out of her. But served as a good reminder to stay behind the line. :) Something I had been telling them all morning.


She saw the Temple again and started singing. They crack me up. I decided that it would make for a fun day to just go ride tracks all day, or for a few hours at least. We had such a fun time.

1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I laughed out loud when I read this! Sometimes we take Lucy on the bus in Park City and she loves it.

I also have to say CONGRATS on your progress with your weight! That is SO SO great. I am so happy for you. I just can't get over how excited I am for you!!! Keep up the good work...and it is WORK, but I know you can do it!! We'll have to have a party and celebrate when you feel like you are at your goal weight! (the party will be catered with only healthy food, of course!) And lots of dancing.