On our way home from our little vacation, we decided to go down through Logan canyon. Oh My Gosh!! It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever witnessed. The trees were so vibrant. Reds, yellows, oranges and some green still mixed in. There were spots where it was a straight up rock face with trees going straight up with it. Other spots you could see the tops of the snow topped mountains peeking through.
We drove almost in silence with Enya in the back ground. It was almost as spiritual as the conference we had just witnessed. It was just amazing to look at God's art work. It was a perfect end to our wonderful weekend.
When we were just about down to Brigham city when we said to each other, we really should have taken pictures. I rolled down my window and took a few shots. But these pictures are NOTHING compared to the beauty that we saw up the actual canyon.
1 comment:
I miss the fall season in Utah... when we move back... we will definetly be taking advantage of those mountains we always took for granted.
Post a Comment