I did Princess M's first and she kept looking in the mirror and saying, "I yion and I care everybodee, grrrr" It was to cute. Then it was princess E's turn. She was a little bit nervous when I pulled out the lighter to warm up the makeup so it would spread easier. But she finally let me put it on her. When I put the lipstick on her she puckered up and kept them puckered for the next 2 hours. Somehow she thought if you have lipstick on you had to keep your lips like that. LOL
Well, after they were all ready to go, they asked me what I was going to be. I hadn't planned on getting all dressed up, but they helped me raid the dress up box and we came up with something fun. I ended up being the only adult at both parties in full costume, oh well the girls liked it.
We had enough time to head home for some lunch and take a little nap before heading out to Grantsville for a party with the Tooele Mommies group. There were lots of activities planned for the little munchkins. Here both girls are using their skills to pin the nose on the pumpkin.
And a station where they could make a spooky Halloween picture with fun foam stickers.
All the kids together. I am sure there will be more Halloween posts with pictures to follow.
2 comments:
How fun! I'm impressed with how many little groups you are involved in. I wish that Maddie and Gracie could get their picture taken together since they're both little lions! How cute would that be? I love how you're blogging so much lately! :)
Well, Maddie actually is a Tiger, but she can't tell them apart. Oh well, the same family right? And I am trying really hard to be more regular. :)
Post a Comment