Thursday, October 18, 2007
Children in the Corn
We decided to brave the cold, (I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but around here it has been FREEZING!) and go with our Tooele Mommies group to the local corn maze. It was fun, but we decided that it was a better suited activity for older kids. It was a pretty long walk for those little legs.
The little guys just ran their little hearts out. It made for good naps after we got home. Our little princesses stayed pretty close to me the whole time. They are pretty chicken of all things unfamiliar. Not a bad thing I guess.
All the kids who went with us, and the 5 moms are all snapping pictures. LOL

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very fun! We need to find a good corn maze out here...
Fun times! Lucy would go NUTS in a place like that. Unlike your kids, she has no fear of the unfamiliar. I would lose her in two seconds and she would be so happy. Oh dear.
Post a Comment