Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sorry I have been MIA

To answer Molly's question, yes I am alive. I am just a slacker who hasn't made my blog a priority for a while. I am sorry, I promise to try harder.

I hope you like the new look. I am still messing with it, and hopefully I can figure out how to loose the bat/kitty that is in the header. If anyone knows how to help me with that let me know. Other wise I guess it will become the family kitty that Princess M asks me for on a daily basis. LOL.

I love you all, and am glad you care enough to check in on what is going on at our house. Remember as always I love your comments, so keep em coming!!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

love the new look! That picture up top is adorable!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Hey! I loved catching up and reading all of your entries. I love the new layout/graphics. (except that I can't read the sentences that are covered by the black line....) Your girls are hilarious! I can't believe the haircut shinanagins. If you want to come see me as Peter Pan, go to parkcityshows.com to check out the schedule and ticket prices, etc. I think Maddie is old enough to come see it...Happy Fall!

Karyn said...

I love your blog! And I think the kitty is kind of cute too :) Your little family is adorable! But I think Millie should definitely become a hair stylist. I've never know another little girl to love cutting hair so much!!