Monday, October 29, 2007

A Part of Who We Are

As you can see I have been messing around with different templates for our blog lately. I have been having lots of fun.

I would like to dedicate this template to my sexy man. Tomorrow night (Tuesday) starts his very favorite time of the year. Basketball season. For those of you who know Justin, you know that he is the ultimate fan of the Utah Jazz. You can ask him any question about the team, players, management, special interests, families of the players, really anything and he will know the answer.

So when I saw this template, I knew I had to put it on here. Since this is blog is dedicated to helping you all know more about our family, I just thought it was a good way to showcase a part of us, especially Justin.

I love you baby!!


PS- I know it is hard to see our pictures. Look forward to the new template next week.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I love it! We were thinking of you guys when they aired a pre-season game this week and the Jazz played! We rarely get the Jazz games out here so it was a treat for us. I make it sound like I actually watched it or something... I should say that I thought of Justin when I programmed the DVR to record it for Jeremy... and he thought of him when he was watching it! You get the idea! We love you guys so so much.