So at the GWO women's retreat I went to this summer, we had a sort of Super Saturday where several of the women taught us some new things. (I taught a flower arranging class) I signed up for the bow making class, and I have been going nuts ever since. I finally took a picture of just a few of the bows I have been making. Many of these are going to my sister who I made a trade for something that I really wanted that she makes. Anyway I am pretty proud of my new bow making skills.
Oh, and I do take special orders :)




4 comments:
Fer cute!!!
I can't wait to get them in the mail and start using them! :)
Those are awesome! You're so talented!
You should be proud! Meshelle just sent me some for Dianna's birthday and they are so cute. I wished I'd done the class!??!
Post a Comment