
So I just made this. :) I found a recipe for marshmallow fondant and I wanted to practice before I made the girls Barbie birthday cake next week. So what a better time than my own cake right? It was time consuming, but VERY easy. I couldn't be prouder. (is that a word lol) Here is the recipe, http://whatscookingamerica.net/PegW/Fondant.htm
5 comments:
That is SO cute! I can't believe you made it! I might have to try that for Gracie's birthday cake...
Happy Birthday! I love you!
That's awesome Missie! We need to get that recipe from you... Happy B-day and we'll see you tomorrow!
Missie, You did a great job!! You are just way too talented.
Umm...wow!
Hi Melissa! I love your blog. Thanks for all you've done to help our family. And great job on that cake! You did an awesome job. I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment