We have a new friend at our house. His name is Bikey. Princess M fell in love with him on one of our many trips to the local DI. He was very reasonably priced at $2.00, so how could I tell her no. He is just her size, and her feet reach his pedals, and on most day's she will even use them. But on other days, it is just more fun to carry him around with her. "Oh mommy, I just love Bikey! He is my new bess friend!"
Very good choice on the background... it suits you well. Good luck this week! Make sure to take pictures so you can blog about it! :) I want to see the flowers!
3 comments:
That is so darling! What a cutie. Her hair is getting longer!
How fun! I was just thinking the other day that I needed to get something like that for Dianna. Looks like I'll be heading to DI! :)
Very good choice on the background... it suits you well. Good luck this week! Make sure to take pictures so you can blog about it! :) I want to see the flowers!
Post a Comment