Because both of our little princesses now know how to climb up to anything that they want. This is what I came up to when she kept disappearing and returning with candy. She has no fear. Notice she is standing on the tiny ledge of the sink. She just held onto the bottom of the cupboard and leaned back as she swung open the cupboard door.
Oh, and notice her nice silky pajama pants. She has recently taken a liking to wearing her pajamas all day long. If I make her put clothes on, she just puts pajamas over the top. Crazy kid.
Oh, and notice her nice silky pajama pants. She has recently taken a liking to wearing her pajamas all day long. If I make her put clothes on, she just puts pajamas over the top. Crazy kid.
1 comment:
She is the craziest little girl ever!
Post a Comment