Saturday, April 19, 2008

The big 30

My birthday weekend was awesome. It started out with a few friends taking me to be a part of the Good Things Utah audience on Friday. (I tivo it every day.) GTU was tons of fun. Very crowded as there were lots of people there to support the lady who was guest hosting. But we got yummy free donuts, a chip board alphabet from Roberts, and I got some scrapbook paper for having a birthday. We went to lunch and then hit the 90% off sale of Easter stuff at Roberts. Oh and I was able to find an entertainmet center while I was out for our new tv.

Then saturday King J had all kinds of suprises for me. First we drove into SLC and had lunch at Chuck o rama. Sounds silly, but it seriously is one of our favorite places to eat. (I love to make salads with just about everything on it. I would eat it every single day if I could.) Then we went to see Semi pro. Horrible Horrible movie but there weren't any really good choices this weekend. While we were waiting for the movie to start, we walked around the mall and did a little shopping. I don't think he has EVER gone shopping with me. After the movie he had planned to go to dinner and then to another movie and then check into a hotel. But I told him I would rather just go check in and then pick up some take out for later. He agreed and we headed down to Thanksgiving point to the new Marriott hotel down there.

On the way he told me that when he was reserving the room, he told the lady that he was suprising me for my birthday so he wanted to have the best view and any other extra perks she could help him with. I thought it was so thoughtful of him to think of those details. The room was georgeous with 2 separate rooms. One with a little kitchen area and a couch, and the other with a large flat screen tv and a king size. I felt like we were on our honeymoon all over again. wink wink . We slept in this morning and then went to lunch at TGIFridays, where he wanted to go last night, and then picked up the kiddo's from grandmas. It honestly was one of the best birthdays I have ever had.

Thanks so much baby for making my birthday so special.
I have a better picture, but I need Bonnie to send it to me. :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Wow... Justin is so great! He always goes all out. I didn't realize that you turned the big 3-0 this year! I would have done something extra special!