Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

So I have many talented friends who are amazing with photography. I am no where near their ability at all. But I have to say I am VERY impressed with my very first attempt at trying to pretend. Oh and most of you will be getting a copy of this picture for your fridge. :)Thank you Grandma Christensen for finding their cute dresses. And thank you Grandma Cooley for the Easter money. It was put to very good use and we now have a whole bunch of new Zoo animals and a new puppy named Sadie. They both couldn't be happier, and we had a fun time at the store looking at all the fun things in the toy isle. They both found something else that they are going to save their money up for. They are really liking having their own money to spend on what they want to spend it on.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Princess M. With her holding her alligator and making some sort of noise with her lips pursed together. It really captures her personality. To bad the resolution wasn't good enough to blow it up for an 8x10. I was sad.
Like I said above, Princess E is in LOVE with her new puppy. He even has his own purse carrying case, so he can go wherever we go.
Again, Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Their hair is so adorable! Is that due to sponge curlers? And their dresses are amazing... is that one of mom's Family Dollar finds? I can't wait to see them!

It's Beautiful Here said...

How fun!! Great Job Missie. It looks like you had so much fun this last weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Early Birthday!

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Thanks for asking me to help you locate some cute dresses. It was fun to shop for small things again!!