Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Prince M

It seems that more and more princess M shows signs that she really just might be a prince in disguise. Some of her favorite things include, worms, digging in the dirt, dinosaurs, making car/truck sounds, and watching basketball with dad. When she and Princess E play dress ups, we ALWAYS have to convince her that she is a princess to, not the prince like she tells us she is. We tell her that dad is the only prince in our house, that they both can be the princess. A few nights ago as I was putting them to bed, I gained more evidence that she really is a tom boy at heart.

I was in the middle of reading a story and she began pointing to Princess E and saying in a gruff scary voice "mell my finger, mell it! (giggle, giggle) Mell it M." To which Princess E was squirming away and saying " no, get it away from me!" I stopped reading and said what is wrong with your finger? So she turned to me and with a big grin on her face begins wiggling it towards me and saying, again in the gruff voice, "Mell it mom, its stinky!" I ask "why is it stinky?" She just gets a huge smile across her face and Princess E says' " It was by her bum!"
All I could do was shake my head back and forth and just say, "Oh, M. you are a girl, you are a girl. Girls don't do that kind of stuff, Oy!"

So I think every day we are realizing King J really does have the little boy he dreamed of. LOL

3 comments:

It's Beautiful Here said...

I think that it's so cute though. She is so spunky in that picture. She is so cute and will still be the cutest knockout Tom boy girl ever!! Chloie does the same thing with boogers and will casually wipe it on you if you're not careful...ahahah

Rochelle said...

that is so gross! crazy girl!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.