Alright, I am sorry I haven't been able to post anything here for awhile. Our laptop died right before we headed off to Tennessee. And that has now been about a month ago. So I am sorry that there haven't been any entries lately.
I have tons of pictures from the last month to catch up on this week. Which reminds me, along with our laptop dying the hard drive went with it. All of the pictures we had were on there. We made a CD once, but we are unable to find it. So if any of you happen to have any pictures of princess M would you mind sending them to me. Other wise the only pictures I have of her, since birth, are the ones that I have included here on the blog.
1 comment:
Oh how sad! I'll look through our pictures sometime and send some to you... unfortunately, I don't know if we'll have too many. Good luck and I can't wait to see your blogs!
Post a Comment