Sunday, April 8, 2007

The pumpkin patch

I was so happy that we were finally able to visit when the weather was nice enough to take the girls to Signal Mtn's Pumpkin Patch park. It is a great park that was created by the members of the community. The girls had a blast. This first picture was of the 3 of us going down the "big" slide. It is about 20-25 ft long.
The tire swing was a big hit. Especially when mom took a turn too.

I loved that they have these special swings for kids with disabilities. They are great for little kids too.
They have all these great play shapes made out of old tires. This one is the back side of a dragon. They had a fun time crawling up it. I wish we had parks here in Utah that were as fun as this one. I was so happy that they were big enough to enjoy it.

No comments: