Monday, April 16, 2007

Picnic with Paige and Steel

We always have so much fun when any of our cousins come to visit. This weekend was no exception. Paige and Steel came down from Idaho to join in the birthday celebration. And what celebration would be complete without the picnic in the back yard.All the kids had so much fun playing at the park. Here are a few pictures of Paige and Steel having a ball.
Steel with his transformers
She isn't photogenic at all is she?

When Paige was a baby, Monsters Inc had just been released. We swear Boo was the cartoon version of Paige. Princess E adores her cousin Paige.


We love and miss you guys already!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Paige is so grown up from the last time I saw her... well pictures of her anyway. I don't think I've ever seen her in real life. I thought that first picture of Steel was Lincoln for a minute!