Here the girls are waiting patiently for the our turn to board the plane. They both were excellent flyer's.
I think one of the reasons why they did such a good job on the plane was because of their "pack packs" that they both had with all of the fun stuff and treats to keep them busy. Princess E is just about to go down to the plane.
Princess M could not be pry ed from the window the whole time. During take off we would always hear, "One, doo, fee, go". Princess E was heard during one of the landings, "Uh oh, hold on every one. Here we go!"
1 comment:
Wow that brings back memories for me... I don't think I'll be flying again until my honey can come with me! Millie cracks me up... she talks SO well! I can just hear her saying that on the plane. Man I miss you guys. We have to figure out a way to get you out her and fast!
Post a Comment