Friday, April 20, 2007

My week with sick kiddo's

It has been a rough week around here. Both the princesses came down with really bad colds due to allergies. Princess M was the worst. Not only was the snot coming out her nose non stop, but her eyes were so swollen and goopy. There wasn't much sleeping going on as each time they coughed it would wake them up. Needless to say mom didn't get much sleep either and it made for a really long week.


By Wednesday morning/afternoon, I was done being the mom. I wanted nothing to do with motherhood anymore. I knew it was due to my lack of sleep and referee skills were on the fritz, but I was done non the less. King J was so good to me. The door bell rang and I opened the door to this. The card read, "Thanks for being my wife and taking such good care of our sick kids. I love you." I was tearing up as I tried to sign for the arrangement. He also took me out to dinner and let me go grocery shopping all by myself. (something I LOVE to do.) Needless to say it really helped me to feel better about my week. I love King J!!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Once again... your husband is the cutest! I hope the kids are feeling a little bit better!