
So one of Princess M's new loves is shoes. Any and all kinds. I caught her the other day putting Princess E's boots. But she was putting them on backwards so the toe was facing her butt. She kept them like that for a good 1/2 hour before she started complaining. It was so funny.

She is getting quite the little personality. She is talking up a storm. If you listen you can understand every word she says. She loves talking on the phone just like her big sister. Her new favorite love is "Dorda" (Dora). "Jerge" (Curious George) is still a close second though. She still loves to bug her big sis. One minute they are best friends, the next they are hitting and screaming. Just like true sisters I guess. One thing is for sure, I do not look forward to the teenage mood swings. Oh well, I guess it will just be pay backs for the moody girl that I was. He He.
No comments:
Post a Comment