Well, I decided yesterday morning when Princess M climbed into Princess E's bed for the 1000th time that it was time for her to get a new bed. So I began taking the crib apart and they both kept coming into the room and saying, "Mom what's going on?" "Mom, what is happening to the crib?" "Where is Princess M supposed to sleep now Mom?" It was pretty cute. So once we got the new bed into the room they both thought it was the coolest thing ever. I told Princess E to get underneath. She got all excited and slid under there. Once she got there she said "um mom, this isn't a great idea." She was stuck. I got a good laugh.
Princess M was so proud to be a big girl. She only sits at the table too. No more high chair. So the bed was the next step. She layed right down for her nap, and once she woke up she just played for about an hour before she started hollering for me. She then went to bed without any problems and this morning she realized she could come out of her room all by herself. She had the biggest grin on her face when she made her way into our bedroom.
Lets just hope she keeps on this pattern.
2 comments:
We need to work on Gracie girl... I'm SO ready to sleep train Graham... so she needs to get booted out of the crib. Just need to get up the energy to do it!
Post a Comment