We had a trip scheduled to Idaho to see our Cooley cousins this last weekend. We were supposed to have a really bad snow storm here in Utah, so we were not sure we were going to make it. But the
Heavens parted and we didn't have more than a few flakes on the windshield the whole way there and back. We had so much fun. The real reason for our trip up was for King J to watch a few Jazz games with his big brother. I really think they enjoy being with each other and watching their favorite team together.

The kids had so much fun.
I don't usually tell them we are going to see them until right before. This time was no different. An hour before we pulled out I told them why I was packing our bags.One of our favorite things when we are there is Uncle Trevors cooking. He always makes such yummy things.
He is a wiz at the grill. He made King J's favorite burgers and hotdogs. The kids are enjoying the feast in the picture above.Paige is loosing one of her teeth and was hoping it would fall out.

We went out to eat at a really good BBQ place. The
princesses were in heaven with
their corn on the cob and mac n cheese. I even had to order extra of both because they were enjoying it so.
It is no secret that the girls love animals. Well the Cooely's had a kitty that was not shy of people, and actually loved being around the kids.
The girls were so happy and Princess M even learned how to say "mere, diddy, diddy".We had such a good time. The only thing that would have made it better is if we were able to do it more often.
1 comment:
sorry for the screwy format, it always posts different than the layout. Even the prieview looks different.
Post a Comment