We got a new toy this week. A Bubble machine. Let me tell you it is one of the best inventions ever. The girls have been having a blast. I got the machine specifically for their birthday party in April. I ended up buying a new, different one because this one just didn't have the output that I wanted. But it sure is fun anyway.
They do bubbles in our nursery class here. The kids LOVE it... they're even thinking about doing it at the beginning of nursery because it helps them have a good time... especially the ones that tend to cry to their parents the whole time.
1 comment:
They do bubbles in our nursery class here. The kids LOVE it... they're even thinking about doing it at the beginning of nursery because it helps them have a good time... especially the ones that tend to cry to their parents the whole time.
Post a Comment