
King J and I have been fortunate enough the last week to make it to the Temple 3 times. Twice to do a session and once for a wedding. There is something so wonderful about being in such a holy place with the one you love. To be together and receive revelation. I LOVE going to the Temple with my sweetie. We have not been able to go as much as we would have liked to in the last year, so it has been good to go back. It is also very nice when the spirit whispers in your heart things that you are seeking earnestly, when you have put yourself in the right place and situations to hear him.

I have such a firm testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Especially that of Eternal Families. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has made places where we can go and commune with him, and he can let us know that he has not forgotten us. I am so grateful for my membership in his great church. I know it is the true gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment