Monday, February 26, 2007

A day at the Salon






So we have some very good friends who's children play with our girls all the time. Well we were watching them the other night and Claire asked Princess E if she wanted a haircut. Something a mother would usually panic about when those words come out of a 3 year old mouth.

Well it was the cutest thing. Claire had her sit in her chair, she shook out the blanket and put it around her shoulders and proceeded to "cut" her hair and style it with her fingers. It was so cute. I was giggling to myself the whole time. I think the clincher though was the strawberry glasses Claire insisted on wearing while she did it. It was obvious that haircuts were not something foreign to this little cutie.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I cannot believe that is Claire! I guess the last time I saw her was when we went to the zoo with them and she was still a nursing baby... she's a cutie!