Well folks the day is finally here. Tomorrow morning I go in for a hysterectomy. Finally a Dr listened to me and decided that it is the best thing for this body. I am happy and sad all at the same time. I will be going on a small dose of blood thinners right after surgery to try and prevent any clots. Please, Please keep me and King J in your prayers today and tomorrow. Everything should be routine, but y'all know that when it comes to surgery's and my girlie bits, there are always life threatening complications.
I will make sure King J posts an update after I am in the clear.
I will make sure King J posts an update after I am in the clear.
8 comments:
I had no idea were you going to do this, but I am so glad you were able to make the best decision for you.
If you don't mind me asking, why were doctors against it? It drives me crazy when doctors don't listen to people (especially women) and what is best for their bodies.
I'll be thinking about you. I am sure it will all go well.
Up until now they didn't want to do it only because of my age. "I am just so young" Well yes, but I also have almost died a number of times and just want the dang thing out.
Have I ever told you my birth stories? If I haven't I will email them to you. HORRIBLE!
A few months ago they found some benign fiberous tumors and I said enough! And I was able to find a Dr who was surprised one hadn't already been done.
For lack of funds, I apologize -- I was going to send you a GIANT horse-shoe arrangement entirely out of brightly-colored carnations, but just know at least the thought is there....(actually, I'd send a bouquet of stock as well
-- much love and hugs!
good luck girl. Wish we were still close to one another, I would help out.
Put your names on the temple prayer roll today. Will be in the new Draper temple tomorrow, as well as Jordan River. Will make sure they are praying for you too. BIG prayers being sent your way. Love you kiddo. Can't wait to get there on the 20th!!
Wow! I'll pray for you.
Hi Cuz,Hope you recover quickly. Love ya, Lisa
You sounded good on the phone. Are things still going well???
Post a Comment