
Our 4th of July was spent a little different this year. King J's grandfather passed away and we were able to travel to South Carolina for the funeral. It was one of the most beautiful services I have been to. He had been in the Navy for years, so there were full military honors. It was beautiful. This is a picture of the wreath I made from our extended family. (Thanks Steph) We forgot to take our camera. But visit here for many slide shows from the weekend.
We will miss you grandpa. Till we meet again!
We will miss you grandpa. Till we meet again!
4 comments:
What a beautiful wreath. My condolences for your loss.
That is very pretty. Great job M. I am sorry for the loss your family has had. But as you wrote...until you meet again.
I'm sorry for your loss. The wreath is very pretty. I like your creativity.
Oh man...with everything else that is going on. I'm glad that the funeral was beatiful. It puts a wonderful end on a fantastic life.
Post a Comment