And loving my drugs. :) Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers. They were definitely felt. As it was posted already, surgery went really well. Faster than they thought and I had less scar tissue than was expected. My ovaries looked really healthy so no early menopause for me. They were able to get all of my cervix and uterus so no periods.
The only down part is they weren't regulating my drugs once they took me off of the pain pump and I had to ask for pain meds. So last night and this morning I was all off schedule and way past due and I am definitely feeling it now. Hopefully King J and I can get it back on track and I can get back to feeling great. But I am really excited that there weren't any complications and I only have recovery ahead of me.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are doing well!
Wish we were closer so we could help but we have been thinking about you and praying for you. So relieved to hear that everything went well.
WONDERFUL news that everything went well. I saw the girls on Sunday. Cute and happy as always! Hope you recover quickly!
Post a Comment