I love the eyelet lace on the baby quilt, love the colors in the light house quilt, and I love how you used the same green and brown fabric in both and they still look completely different!
Did you quilt them yourself? My cousin just freehand machine quilts her blankets and they look fabulous. I'm too nervous to try it.
5 comments:
They are adorable! You are super talented.
uuuhhh...yet ANOTHER thing you need to teach me. Can i just borrow your talents for about a week.
I love the eyelet lace on the baby quilt, love the colors in the light house quilt, and I love how you used the same green and brown fabric in both and they still look completely different!
Did you quilt them yourself? My cousin just freehand machine quilts her blankets and they look fabulous. I'm too nervous to try it.
You are a master quilter, Meliss. I love how you press them. It makes it so easy to quilt. Good job!!
And be sure your friends know that I will pay postage for any they need quilted!
Post a Comment