Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HELP

So I am being a good patient, for the most part, and resting like I am supposed to. But I am slowly going insane. I am bored out of my mind. I can only handle having the computer sitting on my lap for so long before my legs go numb. There is only so much TV one can handle in one sitting. I take naps, but my back and hips are KILLING from so much laying around. King J is going to by me a new book today. So, HELP!!! What can I do in rest mode to keep my sanity?

4 comments:

Dr. M said...

Scrapbook?
Cross stitch?
Begin work on Christmas Cards (You will thank yourself later!)
Write my dissertation for me?

Rochelle said...

Make some hair bows for me... make some cards... write in a journal... get a few magazines... I don't know.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Kyle said...

How about playing a little X-box? J would be super surprised :)