Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Year Older

I had the best birthday this year. I was able to head to North Carolina for the weekend and spend it with some of the East Coast MOFIA (my online friends). NC was the "central" meeting spot for all of us. Well it was until the Ohio and Kentucky girls couldn't come. We figured that out late on Saturday night. Anyway, it was tons of fun and a great way to spend my birthday. Although I did miss my man and girls.

We went to a museum in the morning. Hit Subway for lunch, then came back to the hotel so the babies could take naps (they took really long naps). Then we went to the mall, did some shopping, went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner and to celebrate my birthday. While at the hotel we worked on fleece blankets, and we watched a lot of TLC. It was very relaxed and fun! We discovered that our personalities are all very similar, and we really enjoyed each other.

After making it home I was surprised with my own copy of Twilight and a wii fit. I have been enjoying both every day since. Thanks everyone who made 31 easier to accept. :)

6 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

A very happy birthday to you my friend! I am sorry that I am so horrible at remembering these kinds of things. I am so glad that you had a good time. Take care!

Natalie Christensen said...

wait your 31???? Dang!!!! Just kidding I thought you were still like 27 or something.... anyways happy birthday!!!

Beth said...

Cool post! For the first time I'm dreading my birthday this year (I'll turn 30). Hopefully I'll have a friends like yours to ease me into it.

VTS said...

31! Wear it proud, my friend! You are absolutely darling. Happy Birthday!

Kyle said...

So, I know this is super late, but I figured I'd write you a note of Happy Birthday anyway: Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like fun! My online mama friends are always dreaming of getting together.

Chris
chatterscene.com