Last week was spring break here in Georgia so the girls and I decided to spend some time up in Tennessee with our family and visiting some of the fun places up there. We mentioned that we were wanting to go to the "Fish Moozeum" (as princess M calls it) and Aunt Megan and Kirsten hatched a plan. They had a close friend who works there and they arranged for us to have a behind the scenes tour of the penguins and one of the giant fish tanks for a birthday present for the girls. It was SO amazing and an experience we won't soon forget.
Princess M kept calling the penguins "Noodle" penguins and we didn't understand until we found out the ones with yellow on their heads are called macaroni penguins. (who says TV can't teach your kids stuff lol) And one of them actually was named noodle.
In the big tank there was a giant puffer fish and giant sea turtle that kept coming to the surface looking right at us. They thought we were going to feed them.
It was so much fun. Thank you SO much for the memory!
Below is a slide show of the stills I took. And if you go here or here you can see some video's that were taken on Uncle Keith's phone. Quality is poor, but you get the idea and can hear the excitement in their voices.
Princess M kept calling the penguins "Noodle" penguins and we didn't understand until we found out the ones with yellow on their heads are called macaroni penguins. (who says TV can't teach your kids stuff lol) And one of them actually was named noodle.
In the big tank there was a giant puffer fish and giant sea turtle that kept coming to the surface looking right at us. They thought we were going to feed them.
It was so much fun. Thank you SO much for the memory!
Below is a slide show of the stills I took. And if you go here or here you can see some video's that were taken on Uncle Keith's phone. Quality is poor, but you get the idea and can hear the excitement in their voices.
3 comments:
LUCKY!! I need to use your hook up!
That is sooo cool!
that sounds so fun! I don't think there is such thing as fish in AZ, just lizards and scorpions
I have the cutest grandchildren ever!! I love you Missie for being such a good blogger!
Mom C
Post a Comment