
I didn't used to have a problem with the occasional temporary tattoo that my kids would get. But for some reason, here in GA, they get them all the stinkin' time. They give them out at every birthday party, school party, at the Dr and on and on and on. I have started to hate them. So the last time the girls got some, in the goodie bags from the vets office, I told them they needed to put it someplace where their clothes would cover it up. Princess E put it on her tummy and Princess M put it on her upper thigh. But once she realized no one would see it, she was very distraught. So she went around the rest of the day like this. With her skirt tucked into her panties, just the one leg, so she could show it off.
Silly girl!
3 comments:
I had mission companion that had a tattoo on her ankle that she said that after years of always putting them on she had no problem with making it permanent. This was before Pres. Hinckley said absolutely no tattoos but her comment stuck with me and my kids know they are not allowed to have the fake tattoos at all.
#1 you are now in the south ih lots of....we'll say...southerners.
#2 let's hope this does not become a true fetish. ;)
LOL....That Princess M is a clever girl.
Post a Comment