Honestly, where has the time gone??? Princess E had her birthday party about a week ago. She decided that she wanted a pj party and boy did we have fun. However, I have no idea what I was thinking doing it for 3 hours. I was sure happy when it was over.
We started out the night by eating pizza and watching a princess movie.. I made 6 pizzas and there was only 1 slice left over when they were done. 8 six year olds sure can put it away.
We started out the night by eating pizza and watching a princess movie.. I made 6 pizzas and there was only 1 slice left over when they were done. 8 six year olds sure can put it away.
Then we had 3 centers set up where they could get their nails done. Decorate a pillow case and make a beaded safety pin for their back packs. And that is what I had planned for the evening. Unfortunately we were only about an hour in.
So we played a few games like wake the princess and duck duck goose. We opened one of the presents, the new movie Bolt and watched it for a little bit. There was a lot of screaming, giggling and chaos. But in the end, princess E was in heaven having all of that attention on her.
Another big thanks to Grandma Cooley and Megan and Kirsten for your help. I don't know how I would have done it without you.
So we played a few games like wake the princess and duck duck goose. We opened one of the presents, the new movie Bolt and watched it for a little bit. There was a lot of screaming, giggling and chaos. But in the end, princess E was in heaven having all of that attention on her.
Another big thanks to Grandma Cooley and Megan and Kirsten for your help. I don't know how I would have done it without you.
3 comments:
awesome cake!
That was a way cute cake!!! Good job kiddo!!!
I am so surprised Kirsten didn't kill any kids.
Post a Comment