
I love all the little things that make King J who he is. I love his passion for his favorite team, the Jazz. I love how when they loose he plays NBA Live on his x box and kills what ever team just beat the Jazz in real life. I love how he puts hot sauce on everything. I love how his favorite thing to wear is t-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes. I love how he only like Adidas shoes. I love how he checks CNN everyday to keep up on what is happening around the world. I love how he only ate lunch and dinner stuff for breakfast for so long. (sandwiches everyday on our honeymoon. :) ) I love how he likes to have a milkshake as often as possible. I love his unusual late night snacks that sound good at the moment, but when he explains them to me realize they are weird. I love how he cares about every ones feelings. I love how he takes time to talk to me throughout the day. I love how silly we get together sometimes. I love his desire to do what is right. I love how he is always looking for new things to keep us entertained. I love how he helps me every night with either the dishes or getting the girls ready for bed. I love watching him learn how to protect our home from creepy crawly intruders. I love watching him interact with his brothers and sisters. I love how much he cares for everyone in your life. I love how he honors his priesthood, and exercises it righteously.
And most of all, I love how he ALWAYS let me know that I am his Queen.
No comments:
Post a Comment