Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I love about King J- day 4


I LOVE his work ethic! King J is honestly one of the hardest workers I know. He takes his responsability to be the provider very seriously, and really strives to do his best to for our family. He works really hard to not give his employers any reason to cut him if the need arises. Many of you know with our recent move he was pretty much not getting a new position, we were just grateful to be in a job. Well in the last week they have announced that he will be the new manager over EQ for the whole East Coast! Everyone told him that they thought when they brought him in from SLC that he was going to be taking that position anyway. Again, he was just grateful to have a job, and is so humble with the new responsibilities. I am SO proud of him.

Although doing "projects" around the house really aren't his favorite thing to do, since finishing his degree last fall, he really has taken an interest in finding ways to improve our house and all the little things that pop up. He is becoming quite the handy man.

Thanks hon for all you do to provide and take care of our little family and home.

No comments: