Chelle, it was free. Except for the gift shop at the end. :) It is about an hour and a half from us. We bought 2 dolls so we ended up paying 43. But we were planning on it so it wasn't a suprise. It was lots of fun, it reminded me of the old doll museum in Provo.
Oh my Heck that looks way fun!!! oh ya by the way Millie hair is getting so long!! But the question is how did Justin feel about going to a doll museum? He is such a good sport for having to do girly stuff all the time.
9 comments:
awesome! what a fun place... I might want to get the details on pricing... that looks right up our kids alley.
Chelle, it was free. Except for the gift shop at the end. :) It is about an hour and a half from us. We bought 2 dolls so we ended up paying 43. But we were planning on it so it wasn't a suprise. It was lots of fun, it reminded me of the old doll museum in Provo.
Whoa, that is some major cabbage patch mania! I didn't know that those dolls were still popular. Looks like your girls were in heaven!
I loved this. We might have to go there someday as well, just for gramma's benefit!
Oh my gosh!!! That looks like so much fun. What a fun family outing.
Oh my gosh!!! That looks like so much fun. What a fun family outing.
JEALOUS! I have always loved cabbage patch kids, I wish we had something like this near us! I am glad that you had fun!
Oh my Heck that looks way fun!!! oh ya by the way Millie hair is getting so long!! But the question is how did Justin feel about going to a doll museum? He is such a good sport for having to do girly stuff all the time.
Post a Comment