
So most if not all of you know that it is Super bowl Sunday. And many of you also may know what a huge football fan I am, NOT. With this knowledge of my love of the game, coupled with the fact that it is on so late here in the South, I opted to spend a nice weekend at home with the princesses while King J made the trek up to his parents for the weekend to enjoy the festivities that go along with the big game.
But those of us left at home were not going to just sit around and do nothing. Our weekend started with the princesses dressing themselves in skirts (princess E would wear one every day if she had enough) and doing their own hair. (so fun to see them do it all by themselves.)
We then spent the afternoon shopping for some new shoes for Princess E. I never fully appreciated all the hand me downs we have been blessed with over the years until this last year when we had to start paying for it all ourselves.
Next we came home and had the dinner of champions, Ramen Noodles (their favorite) . Next we got our jammies on, watched Magic School bus and painted our nails. I even got a little fancy and did some flowers on our toes.

So to finish off our fun Girls weekend, when the rest of the country is watching the big game. The princesses and I will be tuning into Animal Planet for "Puppy Bowl V" while we enjoy some great junk food.

Hope y'all had a great weekend too!
3 comments:
so cute! you are quite the fun mommy! gracie saw the picture of the toes and she is incredibly jealous.
That is so cute!!! I love your toes.
You and your girls are darling! You won't believe this but I actually do not like football. I know! A sport with violent-like aggression and I don't like it?! But I'm intriqued about this Puppy Bowl. I've never heard of it. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment