Monday, February 9, 2009

A week of things I love about King J - - Day 1

In honor of Valentines day this Saturday, I thought I would share with everyone, especially my lover, a few things that I love about King J.


One of the first things that comes to mind when I think about what I love about King J is, his thoughtfulness towards me. He is always so concerned with my feelings, and giving me the best gifts. He puts SO much thought behind anything that he ever does for me. Just to give an example, here is an excerpt from a journal. This was when he proposed to me.

"March 30, 02
He had it all planned out. Friday night, (3-15-02) He took me to see some of the big, nice housed on the Mtn. They were all lit up and beautiful. We stopped at a stop sign and he turned to me, told me he had one more place to show me. But I had to be blindfolded. I was SO excited. We drove a little bit and I asked him if he was nervous at all? He just said "what are you talking about?" I told him, "well a lot of guy's in your shoes are nervous.:) " He stops the car and tells me we are there. But we have to walk a little ways.
We get out and he starts walking away. Keep in mind, I'm still blind folded. I call for him to help me because I can't see. I make him kiss me for not helping. :)
He walks me to the edge of somewhere and positions me just so. Then he takes the blind fold off. I was looking out from the side, very edge, of the mountain, at all the city lights of Chattanooga. It was beautiful. I looked down and King J was on 1 knee and he asked me to marry him. I told him yes of course. Neither of us cried. But we both laughed and held each other for a long time.
Apparently he was very worried about me liking the ring he picked out. I had shown him some I liked, but ultimately I wanted him to surprise me. He did a wonderful job. I LOVE it!"

There are SOOO many more things and times I could share when his concern for me came into play. This is only a tiny glimps of that. Thank you baby, for always making me feel so special.

No comments: