
The second thing that I LOVE about my sweetie, is what a great dad he is. He is never afraid to get down on their level. He loves to download shows that they can watch together and that they will really like watching. When I was pregnant with Princess E a guy at work gave him the best advise when he learned we were having a little girl. He told him that being the dad of little girls was great because you could act silly and like a kid. Having tea parties and playing house and no one would think the less of you. Where with little boys if you acted like that they would think you were crazy!
I think he really took that advise to heart. Especially when he reads "The monster at the end of the book" a favorite around here. And they only ever want daddy to read it because of the voices he does.
I couldn't have asked for a better man to be the daddy to my kids.
1 comment:
That's awesome! We miss Justins humor!
Post a Comment