Cuz we need it. King J found out on Wednesday that he is the employee of the year for his office. Along with the title, they will be sending him to the company headquarters in Seoul Korea in 2 weeks. AHHHH I am so proud of him. It is a long awaited recognition, even if they choose them by cycling through the employees who haven't been on the trip yet. So we have been busy getting passports expedited and sitters lined up and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. I will be joining him a week later as he had his days filled up with work things the first week he is there.
So, if anyone has any words of advice or things we should or shouldn't do when traveling abroad, let me have it!!
7 comments:
Do not order ranch dressing there. Oh, and make fun of Kim Joong Il as much as possible.
Or, wait. Only tell the jokes about how short he is. Don't mention his infertility. He is sensitive about that one.
Thanks Trevor, if we happen to cross the border to N. Korea I am sure that will come in handy. lol
Melissa - wanna know the coolest thing? My bro is on a mission in seoul right now! I'll shoot him an email and see what he says. Congrats on the win!
How exciting!! - I hope you guys have a great trip! - we'll look forward to hearing more about it!
No, you see they like Kim Joong Il jokes in South Korea. In North Korea you just get shot.
Yay!! So exciting. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
My only advice would be to roll with the punches! You never know what you're going to get in a different country hundred's of miles away. Keep any cash and your passports on your body. And then just have fun!
Yay!! So exciting. I'm sure you'll have a great time.
My only advice would be to roll with the punches! You never know what you're going to get in a different country hundred's of miles away. Keep any cash and your passports on your body. And then just have fun!
Post a Comment