
This is a replica of the invitation we used for Princess E's birthday party. It was so fun. I made each of the little girls aprons and they each had their own little spatula. They first each decorated their aprons with the foamy stickers then we made English muffin pizza's.

You definitely could tell who had helped their moms in the kitchen and who needed more help.

While the pizza was cooking they each decorated their own cupcakes. It was so fun to watch the creative juices flow.

Princess E was admit that we invite her favorite babysitter Courtney. I kept telling her, "You know Courtney might have other plans. " thinking why would she want to come to a 5 year old's party. But the more I thought about it the more I thought it would be a great idea to have more help with that many little girls running around. I am pretty sure she had a great time. She thinks now that she is 5 she should be able to go to kindergarten right now, and go to a new church class. It has proven to be pretty tough convincing her otherwise.
1 comment:
You are so creative! And wow... making all those aprons... I am just so impressed. I might have to steal that birthday idea for next year!
Post a Comment