So as many of you know, King J has been going to the University of Phoenix online for several years now. Well he is finally scheduled to graduate this Fall. YAHOO!!! No one is more excited than him. He has all sorts of plans for things he wants to do once he is done. Mostly things he has been putting off around the house etc.
Well I am so proud of him, and his hard work at working full time, going to school full time, and somewhere in there still finding time for his girls. That I gave him his graduation present early. He is the proud new owner of a 42 inch plasma TV and a nice solid wood entertainment center. Along with the HD television service from Direct TV.

1 comment:
That looks beautiful! I never thought I would say that about a tv and entertainment center! I hope you guys have So much fun on your trip... we're excited to spend the time with your girlies.
Post a Comment