Saturday, April 19, 2008

Terrible 3's



Princess M spent another fun birthday at the park. I tell ya, those have been not only the funnest, but the easiest birthday parties. No need to entertain, and clean up is a cinch. The only hang up has been that it is very windy each year. But that is a given for where we live.
She had a blast. I invited her whole nursery class as well as her friends from the local mommies group I belong to. It ended up being a huge crowd of kids, but it was so fun.


Once everyone had arrived, we began with cake and ice cream. Cupcakes and cones proved to be a great idea, but I was grateful that I remembered the wipes. I was also very grateful to have lots of other moms there with helping hands.


I think I have finally figured out why we have such a tom boy on our hands. This is her with some of her best friends. Notice they are all boys. The 3 sitting could be found in this little alcove pretty much the whole party. They just love being together.
Princess E and one of her best friends had fun pushing each other on the swings. It is so nice that they are finally big enough to help each other.She made off like a bandit. Lots of 'digging' toys. Perfect for her obsession of digging for worms.
Of course the favorite present was the one Princess E found at the DI. It is a pet carrier with a matching spotted kitty inside. "Just like cousin Paige has" This thing hasn't left her side since she opened it.


This is her best friend Micheal. He is about 6 months younger than her, but she is his Maddie. He idolizes her and they both love being together. I think we might have to start planning the wedding now. ;)

Happy Birthday Maddie Moo!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

So fun! She is getting so big. To answer your question... Grace is up to 30 pounds.