Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh the Leaves

So for fun I thought I would show the trade off for all those beautiful fall leaves we had a few weeks ago. Millions, and millions of leaves everywhere! We just let them fall and left them for a long time. I mean we do live in the forest and all.
But eventually we broke down and bought a leaf blower. One to many neighbors made the comment, "Sure do have a lot of leaves there." But we still only blow the areas with grass and the driveway. I love leaf blowing. I think it is the best yard work EVER!

And can I just say how giddy I was yesterday when I was out blowing off the grass and underneath there was the brightest, greenest, softest moss growing. This is December people, and it is spring under my leaves. I am loving it!







1 comment:

VTS said...

Oh goodness! This totally reminds me of back home in Boston. Our backyard used to be part of an apple orchard. It felt like we were constantly raking!