Tuesday, December 9, 2008

At last

11 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love it! The dark wood is incredible!

SenecaSis said...

I love the golden color in the living area. I've been looking for one like that for forever. What color/brand is it?

Jenny said...

Sweet! - it looks like you've found a Haven you now call home - You are where you're supposed to be, and I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Jenny, I am not sure of what the color is called. It was painted that color when we moved in and there arn't any paint cans lying around. Sorry i'm no help.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Is there a way to stop and look at each room individually? I want to see what you put on the walls. It looks awesome, and I LOVE your entertainment center. Those curio cabinets matched perfectly. Good job!!

Aubrey Garff said...

I love it Melis! Looks like you have tons of space!

Rochelle said...

Is the kitchen missing? Or is that just me? And I want to know where you got all of the cool sayings on the walls.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Is that better? I couldn't figure out how to just pause on each picture, but I made it slower. And yes the kitchen is now added. And I had a friend of mine who has a vinyl business make the sayings for me. I have a few more to put up. If you want her info just email me, she is VERY reasonable.

VTS said...

I LOVE the high ceilings! The place is beautiful. I'm so glad that you finally found a wonderful place to call home!

Alice said...

Where are you living now? I love all the bright colors in your home. Looks like you have had fun decorating! :) Good job!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

We are in Georgia.