Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fall on our street

So I have told many people who ask, that I really have been doing OK not missing the Mountains of Utah. Because all the trees have my mind tricked that we are living in the mtns. It has been the perfect time to move here too. The weather is awesome and my favorite season is fall and because of the climate fall lasted probably 6 weeks of these gorgeous colors.

All of these pictures were taken just on our street. It is SO beautiful here. More than once it was heard from the back seat, "gosh mom, Heavenly Father sure is a good artist" or "look at that pretty red one mom"







These last 2 are just of our driveway. We had to break down and get a leaf blower, and boy that is the best yard work EVER! I don't complain having to do that chore one bit.



I can hardly wait to see the beauty spring brings to our street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful where you live

Unknown said...

I'm so amazed. It's like you live in a fairy tale. It's something so beautiful - right out of a book.